Dharma Practice Q&A
Buddhism has many aspects and rich in heritage. To meet the interests of those who wish to have better understanding of Dharma practice, here is a new Pathgate feature ‘Dharma Practice Q&A’ which is presented in a format of question and answer. Beneath are some samples of questions for the first instalment:
- What is Buddhism?
- What is a buddhist?
- What is the foundation of the three refuges?
- What is a Buddha?
- What is the teaching method of a Buddha?
- What is Enlightenment?
- Which are the enlightened qualities unique to a Buddha?
- How did Dharma come to this world?
- What is the definition of a sangha?
- Which qualities and activities are unique to the dakinis?
- How do you define vidyadharas?
- What is Rigdzin Düpa ?
- What is the difference between pure lands and Buddha fields?
- How can we purify past negative actions and restore positive conditions?
Click here to read the full list of entries in Dharma Practice Q&A.